Technobank Joint Stock Company was incorporated on August 5, 1994.
The registration number of the Bank with the Unified State Register for Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs is 100706562. BIC - TECNBY22.
The registered authorized fund of JSC Technobank amounts to 11 462 630.88 (Eleven million four hundred sixty-two thousand six hundred thirty) Belarusian rubles 88 kopecks.
Based on Banking License of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus No.11 dated May 03, 2019, JSC Technobank has the right to perform the following types of banking operations:
- taking funds of individuals and legal entities to accounts and deposits;
- placing funds of individuals and legal entities to accounts and deposits in their own name and at their own expense, on conditions of refundability, serviceability, and maturity;
- opening and maintenance of bank accounts of individuals and legal entities;
- opening and maintenance of precious metal accounts;
- providing settlement and cash service to individuals and legal entities, including correspondent banks;
- currency exchange;
- sales/purchase of precious metals and precious stones, as regulated by the National Bank;
- taking and placing precious metals and precious stones to deposits of individuals and legal entities;
- issue of bank guarantees;
- discretionary management of funds under funds discretionary management agreement;
- collection of cash, precious metals and precious stones, and other valuables;
- issue of bank cards;
- emission of electronic money;
- issue of securities to confirm taking funds to deposits and placing them to accounts;
- providing individuals and legal entities with special premises or vaults located therein for bank storage of documents and valuables (cash, securities, precious metals and precious stones etc.);
- transportation of cash, precious metals and precious stones, and other valuables between banks and non-bank credit and financial organizations, their standalone and structural units; also, delivery of such valuables to customers of banks and non-bank credit and financial organizations.
- JSC Technobank has opened cash settlement centers, banking services centers, regional offices, and remote work stations. The Bank clientele exceeds 11,000 customers of various forms of ownership.
Major activity types:
The Bank has the status of a professional securities market participant of the Republic of Belarus; it acts as the primary investor in auctions on placement of Government Short-Term Bonds and bonds of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus. It issues and services bank cards of Visa International payment system and the national BELCARD payment system, the international MasterCard system. All types of international settlements are made using SWIFT system.
The Bank is a guarantor for electronic money WMB (Belarusian rubles) in WebMoney Transfer system.
The Bank has a wide network of correspondent banking relations with near and far-abroad countries. It enables to promptly satisfy the customer needs for making payments throughout the territory of CIS, the Baltic States, Europe, the United States of America.